BraZen Serpent 2.1 Bluetooth Surround Sound Gaming Chair - Red
BraZen Serpent 2.1 Bluetooth Surround Sound Gaming Chair is first and foremost a stylish and comfortable piece of furniture.
This is a pedestal based chair with swivel functionality.
The chair is foam padded and has padded flip snake arms for added convenience and comfort.
The chair has two quality speakers and a subwoofer for super vibe and surround sound functionality - it is a genuine multimedia chair - a gaming, cinema and music sound chair all in one!
The chair can be connected with the audio cables provided to almost any device with an audio out. It can also be connectected to most devices which have bluetooth functionality for a wireless interface.
Please be aware that Sony scramble their Bluetooth signal on the PS4 so the Bluetooth will only work indirectly (eg via using an appropriate Bluetooth transmitter) and not directly to the PS4.
- 2.1 surround sound audio system
- Bluetooth and hardwired connectivity
- Padded flip snake arms
- Pedestal base with swivel action
- Selection of 3.5mm audio cables
- 12v 2 amp power adapter
- DC 12v 2amp control panel
- BS5852 Black and Grey pu in front and sides, red mesh in centre. BS5852 Black PVC for back. BS5852 foam.
- Approx Assembled Measurements: Height 103.5cm; Depth 78cm; and Width 63.5cm
- Approx Carton Measurements: Height 70cm; Depth 53cm; and Width 57cm
- Approx Height from floor 44cm. Not height adjustable
- Approx Gross Chair Weight 22.9 Kg; Net Chair Weight 19 kg
- Approx Maximum Load Capacity 120 kg
- Designed for TEENS and ADULTS
- Please be aware that it is the responsibility of individual customers to ensure that the gaming chair is compatible with any device or surface it is connected to. We do not accept any responsibility whatsover, except for negligence and death, for any problems arising with other devices or surfaces from use of our products.
This is not a toy.
The advice below is meant to be a summary of some of the many options available to you when seeking to connect your BraZen Gaming Chair to your chosen device.
GENERAL STEPS TO CONNECT YOUR GAMING CHAIR TO ANY GAMES CONSOLE (including PS4, PS5, Xbox X and One and Nintendo Switch)
The easiest and most effective way to connect your gaming chair to your games console, be it a PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch or the like, is simply to hardwire to the television or monitor to which the games console is already connected. You do not need to adjust any of the cables currently connecting the games console to the television/monitor.
STEPS TO HARDWIRE YOUR GAMING CHAIR TO THE TELEVISION TO WHICH THE GAMES CONSOLE IS ALREADY CONNECTED
Read your television instructions to establish whether your television has analogue audio output and/or digital audio output capability.
ANALOGUE AUDIO OUTPUT: If your television has analogue audio output capability this will usually be a headphone jack and/or red and white sockets on the back or side of the television. Your gaming chair is delivered with a selection of 3.5mm audio cables. You simply need to connect the analogue audio output on the television to the analogue audio input on the gaming chair.
DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUT: If your television has digital audio output this will most commonly be S/PDIF Optical Coaxial Toslink Digital Output (“Optical Output”). In this instance you will need to purchase a BraZen Digital to Analogue Conversion Kit from the likes of www.BoysStuff.co.uk . Your gaming chair is delivered with a selection of 3.5mm audio cables. You simply need to connect the digital audio output on the television to the BraZen Digital to Analogue Conversion Kit using the Optical Cable provided (remember to remove the plastic cover caps on the optical cable). Then using the 3.5mm audio cables supplied with the gaming chair connect the analogue audio output on the BraZen Digital to Analogue Conversion Kit to the analogue audio input on the gaming chair.
- Connect your gaming chair to mains power.
- Turn up the volume on both the gaming chair and the television (which is already connected to the games console) you are connecting to.
- Ensure the slider switch on the gaming chair control panel is on the correct hardwire setting.
- Turn the games console and the television on as normal
STEPS TO CONNECT YOUR GAMING CHAIR TO A TABLET OR SMART PHONE VIA BLUETOOTH
It is our opinion that due to inherent latency (ie time-lag) issues it is not preferable to attempt to connect your gaming chair to your games console using a Bluetooth or wireless technology.
It is not possible to connect directly via Bluetooth to the PS4 or Xbox One games consoles for technological reasons. It is possible, though in our opinion not preferable, to connect by Bluetooth indirectly to your gaming chair via the use of the likes of a compatible Bluetooth transmitter.
The Bluetooth connectivity is most desirable when using the BraZen Gaming Chair to watch a movie or listen to music using a tablet or smart phone.
- Connect your gaming chair to mains power.
- Turn up the volume on both the gaming chair and the device you are connecting to.
- Ensure the slider switch on the gaming chair control panel is on the Bluetooth setting.
- So to SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH > BRAZEN > CONNECT on your smart phone or tablet.
Standard Deliveries (excluding Gaming Chairs - see below **):
Standard Delivery: from £3.95 – 3 to 5 working days
Next Day delivery: from £5.95 – order before 1.00pm for delivery the next working day (Monday to Friday)
Saturday delivery: from £9.95 – order before midday on preceding Friday for delivery on Saturday
** Standard Delivery for Gaming Chairs:
Standard Delivery: £6.95 – 3 to 5 working days
Next Day delivery: £11.95 – order before 1.00pm for delivery the next working day (Monday to Friday)
Saturday delivery: £14.95 – order before midday on preceding Friday for delivery on Saturday
- For your security all orders require a signature on delivery, our couriers cannot leave the goods without a signature
- We'll email you when you order is shipped and you can the track the progress of your delivery online
- *Highlands and Islands deliveries can take longer and delivery times may exceed the times stated above, full delivery details shown here Terms and Conditions apply
International orders can only be paid via PayPal. We recommend that International Customers order as early as possible to ensure their goods arrive in good time for Christmas.
Full details on International deliveries shown here Terms and conditions apply
Please email us at customercare@BoysStuff.co.uk if you need more information before ordering