Loc8tor GPS Tracker
The Loc8tor GPS is one of the smallest and best performing A-GPS (Assisted Global Positioning System) trackers available in the world today. It can be used for a huge variety of applications and enables you to track or locate almost anything anywhere in the world!
Loc8tor GPS is a powerful GPS Tracker designed for vehicle, pet and asset tracking. With superior receive sensitivity, fast TTFF (Time to First Fix) and Quad-band GSM frequencies 850/900/1800/1900 its location can be monitored or periodically reported as required. Loc8tor GPS communicates with our backend server through the GPRS/GSM network (or SMS) to report Emergency Alerts, Geo-fence (invisible safety zone) boundary crossings, Low Battery and scheduled GPS positions along with several other advanced reporting features.
Common uses include ensuring your child is safe to monitoring the whereabouts of your pet, bike, boat or indeed any other item and track its location in near real time from any internet enabled computer.
If you need to find it whilst out and about no problem ¨C You can call your Loc8tor GPS from any cell phone and get its latest reported position, actual address (not coordinates!) sent directly to your cell phone* ¨C so no expensive connection fees or premium rate calls.
This advanced GPS tracker gives you full control on our easy to use online tracking panel. Whether controlling how often your device reports i.e. every 10 seconds to 30 minutes or monitoring how much battery life you¡¯ve left.
Loc8tor GPS includes many features other devices either don¡¯t offer or charge excessive fees for.
- Track Worldwide ¨C With the exception of a handful of countries you can track the device almost anywhere in the world.
- Accurate ¨C High quality components enable Loc8tor GPS to achieve an accuracy as close as 5 metres (can vary with location)
- Near Real Time Tracking ¨C On your computer or get the address sent direct to you cell phone
- Online and cell phone tracking ¨C ise either to find out where it is
- Set Invisible Boundaries ¨C Define areas that your device can or can¡¯t go into and then be alerted by e-mail or SMS.
- Water Resistant ¨c: Will stay dry despite spills and drops.
- Long Battery Life ¨C (rechargeable) Typically between 4 and 9 days. Depending on settings and frequency of use. It also has a low battery alert.
- Low power consumption, Long standby time
- Panic Button* ¨C Optional extra that can inform your contacts exactly where your Loc8tor GPS is when pressed.
- Reporting ¨C Go back and see exactly where your device has been on any day.
- Built in SIRF Star III chipset with -158dBm trackingsensitivity and -142 dBm autonomous sensitivity.Fast TTFF and high accuracy
- A-GPS Ready Solution
- Quad band GSM/GPRS frequency
Online Tracking Features:
- Secure Online Access to the tracking panel (accessible anywhere in the world)
- Cutting Edge Mapping from Microsoft Bing and Google Maps
- E-mail & Text message Alerts
- Set Invisible Boundaries
- Battery life and low battery alert
- Street address level reporting
- You can chose between Map view and Aerial imagery
- Manage up to 50 units on one interface
- Dimensions: H: 66mm W: 36mm D: 20mm
- Weight: 60g / 2.1 ounces
- Backup Battery: Li-Polymer 1300 mAh , 3.7v
- Standby Time: Without reporting: 180 to 220 Hours - 5 minutes reporting: 70 to 90 Hours - 10 minutes reporting: 100 to 120 Hours
- Charge Voltage: 5v DC
- Frequency: Quad-Band: 850/900/1800/1900MHzCompliant to GSM phase 2/2+- Class 4 (2W @ 850/900MHz)- Class 1 (1W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- GPRS: GPRS multi-slot class 10GPRS mobile station class B
- RMS Phase Error: ¡Ü 5deg
- Max Out RF power: 33.0dBm ¡À 2dBm
- Dynamic Input Range: -15 ~ -102 dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: Class II RBER ¡Ü 2% (-102dBm)
- Stability of Frequency: Greater than 2.5ppm
- Max Frequency Error ¡À 0.1ppm
- GPS Chipset: SIRF Star III GPS ReceiverSensitive, Fast and Accurate
- Sensitivity: Autonomous Acquisition -142 dBmHot start -155 dBmTracking -156 dBm
- Channels: 20 channel all-in-view tracking
- TTFF: Cold start 44s average(Open Sky)
- Warm start
Air Interface Protocol
- Transmit Protocol :TCP, UDP, SMS
- Scheduled: Report Position follows a preset
- Timing Report: fix interval and report interval
- Geo-Fence: Unlimited Geo-Fence regions can be defined
- Low Battery Alarm: Alarm when backup battery is low
- Power On Report: Report when the device is powered on
- Power Down Alarm: Report when the device is turned off
- Panic Alarm: SOS alarm
- Charging Port: To charge device
- Power Button: To turn on and off Power can also be disabled using the air interface protocol
- Function Button: Activates panic alarm when pressed
- Loc8tor GPS
- Power supply
- Carry Pouch
- SIM card
Please note: this machine requires credit from GPS for the location functionality. It is based on a Pay as you go system rather than being hugely expensive, or having a yearly contract. All details for obtaining credit are included within the package.
Standard Deliveries (excluding Gaming Chairs - see below **):
Standard Delivery: from £3.95 – 3 to 5 working days
Next Day delivery: from £5.95 – order before 1.00pm for delivery the next working day (Monday to Friday)
Saturday delivery: from £9.95 – order before midday on preceding Friday for delivery on Saturday
** Standard Delivery for Gaming Chairs:
Standard Delivery: £5.95 – 3 to 5 working days
Next Day delivery: £9.95 – order before 1.00pm for delivery the next working day (Monday to Friday)
Saturday delivery: £12.95 – order before midday on preceding Friday for delivery on Saturday
- For your security all orders require a signature on delivery, our couriers cannot leave the goods without a signature
- We'll email you when you order is shipped and you can the track the progress of your delivery online
- *Highlands and Islands deliveries can take longer and delivery times may exceed the times stated above, full delivery details shown here Terms and Conditions apply
International orders can only be paid via PayPal. We recommend that International Customers order as early as possible to ensure their goods arrive in good time for Christmas.
Full details on International deliveries shown here Terms and conditions apply
Please email us at customercare@BoysStuff.co.uk if you need more information before ordering