BraZen Pride 2.1 Bluetooth Surround Sound Gaming Chair - Red
The BraZen Pride 2.1 Bluetooth Surround Gaming Chair is a superbly designed and engineered piece of functional furniture with the added benefit of a superb quality surround sound system.
Whilst big on performance the chair is relatively small in stature. It is designed for six year olds and up to small adults.
The chair has 2.1 surround sound system ( two speakers and a subwoofer) that compares very favourably to many more expensive offerings currently available. The chair is a genuine multimedia chair that can be used for listening to music and watching movies as readily as esports.
The BraZen Pride will connect to almost any device with an audio output. The chair has the capability to connect via both bluetooth and/or hardwired to devices such as mobile phone, tablet, tv and games console.
Please be aware that it will often be necessary, and is usually preferable, to connect the gaming chair to the games console indirectly via the tv. If your audio device that you are connecting the gaming chair to does not have analogue audio output ( eg a headphone jack or red/white output sockets) but a digital audio output then it may be necessary to purchase a BraZen Digital Analogue Converter kit to assist you to connect.
The BraZen Pride currently comes in a range of seven colours - red, blue, white, grey, purple, green and yellow. The stylish unique and distinctive "Dagger-Dart" design is legally registered to avoid being copied.
The chair is upholstered with foam and breathable mesh fabric for comfort. All the materials used comply with UK Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations.
The chair comes with two solid plastic fixed armrests.
The chair is mounted on a metal pedestal base with an adjustable tension mechanism to change the extent of the rocking motion of the chair.
The BraZen Pride folds to facilitate ease of carriage and storage.
- Two speakers
- Bluetooth and hardwired connectivity
- Control panel with power on/off button; volume knob +/- and bass knob +/- ; power input socket and analogue audio input socket
- UK/EU power adapter: Input - 230-240 V; Output - DC 12 V 1.5 Amp
- PP moulded conventional style fixed arms and screws to fix
- Fabric: BS5852 Black and Red pu in front and sides. BS5852 Black PVC for back. BS5852 foam.
- 500mm round pedestal base, mechanism and piston
- Audio cables and screws to fix
- Approx Assembled Measurements: Height 94 cm; Width 55 cm; Length 72 cm
- Approx Carton Size: Height 63cm; Width 44cm; Depth 52.5cm
- Approx Weight : Net 15.0 kg; Gross 17.2 kg
- Approx maximum recommended load weight 100 kg
- BraZen branded headrest, front of seat, back of seat and control panel
- Suitable for ages 6 and above (up to small adult)
- Please be aware that it is the responsibility of individual customers to ensure that the gaming chair is compatible with any device or surface it is connected to. We do not accept any responsibility whatsover, except for negligence and death, for any problems arising with other devices or surface from use of our products. The chair is designed to connect either directly or indirectly (eg via tv) to almost any device with an audio output.
The advice below is meant to be a summary of some of the many options available to you when seeking to connect your BraZen Gaming Chair to your chosen device.
GENERAL STEPS TO CONNECT YOUR GAMING CHAIR TO ANY GAMES CONSOLE (including PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch)
The easiest and most effective way to connect your gaming chair to your games console, be it a PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch or the like, is simply to hardwire to the television or monitor to which the games console is already connected. You do not need to adjust any of the cables currently connecting the games console to the television/monitor.
STEPS TO HARDWIRE YOUR GAMING CHAIR TO THE TELEVISION TO WHICH THE GAMES CONSOLE IS ALREADY CONNECTED
Read your television instructions to establish whether your television has analogue audio output and/or digital audio output capability.
ANALOGUE AUDIO OUTPUT: If your television has analogue audio output capability this will usually be a headphone jack and/or red and white sockets on the back or side of the television. Your gaming chair is delivered with a selection of 3.5mm audio cables. You simply need to connect the analogue audio output on the television to the analogue audio input on the gaming chair.
DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUT: If your television has digital audio output this will most commonly be S/PDIF Optical Coaxial Toslink Digital Output (“Optical Output”). In this instance you will need to purchase a BraZen Digital to Analogue Conversion Kit from the likes of www.BoysStuff.co.uk . Your gaming chair is delivered with a selection of 3.5mm audio cables. You simply need to connect the digital audio output on the television to the BraZen Digital to Analogue Conversion Kit using the Optical Cable provided (remember to remove the plastic cover caps on the optical cable). Then using the 3.5mm audio cables supplied with the gaming chair connect the analogue audio output on the BraZen Digital to Analogue Conversion Kit to the analogue audio input on the gaming chair.
- Connect your gaming chair to mains power.
- Turn up the volume on both the gaming chair and the television (which is already connected to the games console) you are connecting to.
- Ensure the slider switch on the gaming chair control panel is on the correct hardwire setting.
- Turn the games console and the television on as normal
STEPS TO CONNECT YOUR GAMING CHAIR TO A TABLET OR SMART PHONE VIA BLUETOOTH
It is our opinion that due to inherent latency (ie time-lag) issues it is not preferable to attempt to connect your gaming chair to your games console using a Bluetooth or wireless technology.
It is not possible to connect directly via Bluetooth to the PS4 or Xbox One games consoles for technological reasons. It is possible, though in our opinion not preferable, to connect by Bluetooth indirectly to your gaming chair via the use of the likes of a compatible Bluetooth transmitter.
The Bluetooth connectivity is most desirable when using the BraZen Gaming Chair to watch a movie or listen to music using a tablet or smart phone.
- Connect your gaming chair to mains power.
- Turn up the volume on both the gaming chair and the device you are connecting to.
- Ensure the slider switch on the gaming chair control panel is on the Bluetooth setting.
- So to SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH > BRAZEN > CONNECT on your smart phone or tablet.
Standard Deliveries (excluding Gaming Chairs - see below **):
Standard Delivery: from £3.95 – 3 to 5 working days
Next Day delivery: from £5.95 – order before 1.00pm for delivery the next working day (Monday to Friday)
Saturday delivery: from £9.95 – order before midday on preceding Friday for delivery on Saturday
** Standard Delivery for Gaming Chairs:
Standard Delivery: £6.95 – 3 to 5 working days
Standard Delivery (Playseat): £9.95 – 3 to 5 working days
Next Day delivery: £11.95 – order before 1.00pm for delivery the next working day (Monday to Friday)
Next Day delivery (Playseat): £12.95 – order before 1.00pm for delivery the next working day (Monday to Friday)
Saturday delivery: £14.95 – order before midday on preceding Friday for delivery on Saturday
- For your security all orders require a signature on delivery, our couriers cannot leave the goods without a signature
- We'll email you when you order is shipped and you can the track the progress of your delivery online
- *Highlands and Islands deliveries can take longer and delivery times may exceed the times stated above, full delivery details shown here Terms and Conditions apply
International orders can only be paid via PayPal. We recommend that International Customers order as early as possible to ensure their goods arrive in good time for Christmas.
Full details on International deliveries shown here Terms and conditions apply
Please email us at customercare@BoysStuff.co.uk if you need more information before ordering